- Vet tested, dog approved aerosol holding chamber (spacer) for dogs with bronchitis, allergies, collapsed trachea, and breathing difficulties
- Confidence in medication delivery with the Flow-Vu* inhalation indicator which helps you count breaths and ensure mask fit
- Holds medication longer so your dog has more time to inhale
- Makes more medication available from each puff for your dog to breathe in – better performance means less waste which could save on drug cost
- Easy to use antistatic canine aerosol chamber helps deliver any Metered Dose Inhaler medication to the lungs
- Designed for dogs with custom valves, and 2 non-stick silicone masks that fit all dogs
- Made in Canada with parts from Canada and USA
Is Your Dog's Cough Keeping Him Down?
For dogs with respiratory challenges, getting the most from life means getting the most from their medication.
Unlike oral steroids or injections, inhaled medications deliver targeted treatments directly to the lungs for fast effective results using lower doses of drug. This means fewer side effects for dogs and easier administration for pet parents.
Simply puff the medication into the chamber and allow your dog to breathe normally through the device. The exclusive Flow-Vu* Indicator provides visual confirmation your dog is inhaling the medication.
Use & Care Instructions
Easy To Use
Shake inhaler and insert into back of chamber
Press the inhaler to release the medication
Gently apply the mask so that it covers the nose and mouth but not the eyes
Use the Flow-Vu* indicator to count 7-10 breaths.
How to Clean AeroDawg*