Trudell Animal Health and VetCandy are proud to present a new free veterinary online Respiratory Educator certification masterclass.
- Unique education tracks for veterinarians and veterinary technicians
- RACE-CE approved and NY State CE approved continuing education accredited
- Become a Respiratory Educator and you can get a certificate in the mail to recognize your accomplishment
Learn How to Manage and Control Respiratory Disease in Cats and Dogs - Free Masterclass
The Respiratory Educator Master Course provides veterinary professionals with focused education on respiratory disease. The program delivers a thorough evaluation of the science, infectious and non-infectious respiratory diseases, diagnoses, and skills necessary to educate pet parents about home care. The course is led by a board certified veterinary critical care specialist, Dr. Anthony Gonzalez and also features veterinary technician, Alyssa Mages.
How to get your FREE CE credits and Respiratory Educator certificate:
- Watch all eight modules in the corresponding Veterinary or Veterinary Technician track
- Pass the quiz
- Save your certificate - it will also automatically be filed with RACE
- Celebrate with our free Respiratory Essentials kit!
- Share your accomplishment. Get a Respiratory Educator certificate mailed to hang on your wall
Respiratory Educator Masterclass Course Track Modules:
4.0 RACE-CE Hours - approved by AAVSB RACE and New York State for veterinary professional CE credit (20-847480).
This modular program (20-847480) is approved by the AAVSB RACE and the State of New York for a total of 4.0 CE Credits, with a maximum of 4.0 CE Credits being available to any individual veterinarian or veterinary technician. This RACE approval is for the subject matter category of medical using the delivery method of digital/anytime. This approval is valid in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB RACE; however, participants are responsible for ascertaining each board's CE requirements. Expires April 26, 2023.