- Vet tested, equine approved aerosol holding chamber (spacer) for horses with asthma, Respiratory Airway Obstruction (RAO/heaves), COPD, and breathing difficulties
- Confidence in medication delivery with the Flow-Vu* inhalation indicator which helps you count breaths and ensure mask seal
- Holds medication longer so you have more time deliver the medications to your horse
- Makes more medication available from each puff for your horse to breathe in – better performance means less waste which could save on drug cost
- Easy to use by anyone in the barn, the antistatic equine aerosol chamber helps deliver any Metered Dose Inhaler medication to the lungs
- Designed for horses with custom valves, and a mask that fits all horses and ponies
- Made in Canada with parts from Canada and USA
Is Your Horse's Wheeze Keeping You From Riding?
For horses with respiratory challenges, getting the most from life means getting the most from their medication.
Unlike oral steroids or injections, inhaled medications deliver targeted treatments directly to the lungs for fast effective results using lower doses of drug. This means fewer side effects for horses and easier administration for horse owners.
Compared to nebulizer treatments, AeroHippus* Chamber with metered dose inhaler (puffer) is fast, easy, and economical for every horse.
Simply puff the medication into the chamber and allow your horse to breathe normally through the device. The exclusive Flow-Vu* Indicator provides visual confirmation your horse is inhaling the medication.
Use & Care Instructions
Easy To Use
Shake inhaler and insert into back of chamber
Press the inhaler to release the medication
Gently apply the mask so that it covers the nose and mouth but not the eyes
Use the Flow-Vu* indicator to count 7-10 breaths.
How to Clean AeroHippus*