- Vet tested, cat approved aerosol holding chamber (spacer) for cats with asthma, bronchitis, allergies, and breathing difficulties
- Confidence in medication delivery with the Flow-Vu* inhalation indicator which helps you count breaths and ensure proper mask fit
- Holds medication longer so your cat has more time to inhale
- Makes more medication available from each puff for your cat to breathe in – better performance means less waste which could save on drug cost
- Easy to use antistatic feline aerosol chamber helps deliver any Metered Dose Inhaler medication prescribed by a veterinarian to the lungs
- Designed for cats with custom valves, and 2 non-stick silicone masks that fit all cats
- Made in Canada with parts from Canada and USA
Is Your Cat's Cough Stopping Her Play?
For cats with respiratory challenges, getting the most from life means getting the most from their medication.
Unlike oral steroids or injections, inhaled medications deliver targeted treatments directly to the lungs for fast effective results using lower doses of drug. This means fewer side effects for cats and easier administration for pet parents.
Simply puff the medication into the chamber and allow your cat to breathe normally through the device. The exclusive Flow-Vu* Indicator provides visual confirmation your cat is inhaling the medication.
Use & Care Instructions
Easy To Use
Shake inhaler and insert into back of chamber
Press the inhaler to release the medication
Gently apply the mask so that it covers the nose and mouth but not the eyes
Use the Flow-Vu* indicator to count 7-10 breaths.
How to Clean the AeroKat* Chamber